Use the statistics grid to present a user with multiple pieces of key information. This can help the user to determine if a page is relevant to them or not.
Each cell features:
- a key statistic
- content to give the statistic context.
A statistics grid can act as a summary to help users view multiple related pieces of content.
- Use text or numbers in the content.
- Give a high-level summary of key information.
- The grid will always span the full available width.
- Place in the body section of pages.
- Don't use with under 2 or over 8 statistics.
- Don't overload with content.
- Don't use when you need a large amount of text for context.
- Don't use images or graphics.
- Don't add links.
The statistic grid has 2 variants:
- default, for white backgrounds
- reverse, for neutral backgrounds.