Use social share to let users share pages to their own social media channels.
It uses the social media icons to:
- provide extra context
- distinguish between the different social media channels.
The link labels should clearly indicate the platform the user is sharing the page to.
- Use it to enable users to share pages to social media.
- Place in sidebar section of pages.
- Link labels should be the social media platform name.
- Don't use for links to sites that aren't social media channels.
- Avoid placing in a page's body section.
- Don't use with labels that aren't social media platform names.
Social share uses colour for:
- indicating an action to users