Use the call to action card to give a brief summary of content or a task. The call to action card features a button highlighting the call to action.
Use it to give your call to action more visual prominence. The call to action card can guide users to perform a preferred action.
- Use clear and concise content.
- Ensure content is relevant to the action or destination.
- Embed in any body content area of a content page.
- Use with a relevant image or graphic.
- Don’t use without an image or graphic.
- Don’t overload it with content.
- Don’t use when a large amount of text is needed for more context.
- Don’t use other interactive elements, like links.
The call to action card adopts its theming from your button component’s settings.
If you choose neutral button for your site, the call to action card will display buttons in the neutral theme.