Nuxt is a framework for building web applications that can be rendered both server side using Node.js and client side with Vue.js components. Nuxt is the framework used in Ripple to deliver headless SDP websites that connect to Tide Drupal backends for content.
"Nuxt is a fantastic choice for teams building a production-grade product on the web. It aims to bake in performance best practices while maintaining excellent Vue.js DX"
Addy Osmani - Chief Engineer of Chrome
It is recommended that developers new to Ripple familiarise themselves with Nuxt by reading the documentation site, in particular, the following sections:
- Introduction · Get Started with Nuxt
- Vue.js Development · Nuxt Concepts
- Server Engine · Nuxt Concepts
- .nuxt/ · Nuxt Directory Structure
- Authoring Nuxt Layers · Nuxt Advanced
There are a number of recommended resources for learning Nuxt 3 including: